It can use that old chestnut, the North-South divide.
What does N-S stand for?
N-S stands for North-South
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of N-S
We have 71 other meanings of N-S in our Acronym Attic
- Network Oldest Cell First
- Normally Off
- Normally On
- New Opportunities for Vulnerable Children (USAID; Indonesia)
- Special Projects Officer, NACO staff
- Normal Precision Approach Radar
- Navy Portable Flight Planning Software
- Navy Portable Flight Planning System
- Navy Remote Ocean Sensing Satellite
- Nassi-Shneidermann (diagram)
- Special Assignment, NACO staff
- National Surgical Adjuvant Study Group (Japan)
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
- Nowicki-Strickland Locus of Control Scale for Children (behavior)
- Nano-Satellite Orbital Launch Vehicle (Space Transport Corporation)
- Newborn Single Plane probe
- Nonpoint-Source Pollution and Erosion Comparison Tool (US NOAA)
- North-South Skirmish Association, Inc.
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Nasal-to-Temporal stimulation (ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clearly North-South demarcation line was distinctive on January 1st, 1956 when Sudan became an independent republic after southern Sudan had been conned to become part of independent Sudan.
Sean Oliver and Peter King will be part of a fourmember panel advising the body commissioned by the North-South Ministerial Council.
The Briarcliff Manor property features excellent visibility and easy access from Route 9A, a major north-south thoroughfare.