More than 50 North-east forests and woods could be affected, with campaigners fearing the proposal could see forests chopped down.
What does NEF stand for?
NEF stands for North-East Forest
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEF
We have 112 other meanings of NEF in our Acronym Attic
- New Europe Fund (various locations)
- Niagara Equestrian Festival (Canada)
- Nicht Erfüllt (Swiss military)
- Nikon Electronic File
- No Further Clearance Required
- Node-and-Edge Fault
- Noise Equivalent Flux
- Noise Exposure Forecast (airports)
- Nonconventional Exploitation Factors
- Nonessential Equipment and Furnishings (FAA program)
- Northeast Entrepreneur Fund (various locations)
- Northeast Forum (online forum)
- Not Even Funny
- Notarzteinsatzfahrzeug (German: Emergency Ambulance Vehicle; Germany and Austria)
- Nouvelles Etudes Francophones (French: New Francophone Studies; journal)
- Number of Eye Fixations
- Nursery Education Funding (UK)
- Nucleotide Excision Repair Factor 2
- Near End Failure
- New England Flying disc Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Chris Robinson A HIGH Court has shown the red card to developers who wanted to cut down 7,000 trees in a North-East forest to make way for a football training ground.
This is shaping our future plans for play facilities in our north-east forests.
Byline: By Chloe Griffiths THE mystery of an abandoned campsite in a remote North-East forest was finally solved yesterday - when the sheepish owners admitted they simply ditched their belongings - after getting scared.
Byline: By Robert Brooks A huge search of a remote North-East forest has failed to find any trace of campers who abandoned their tent and vanished.
Byline: By Robert Brooks A HUGE search of a remote North-East forest has failed to find any trace of campers who abandoned their tent and vanished.
It is the sixth year the North-East forest ( home to 1.
It is the sixth year the North-East forest - home to 1.