But Charles prompted Prime Minister Harold Wilson to take action in the North-East Atlantic Fisheries Commission to help preserve salmon.
What does NEAFC stand for?
NEAFC stands for North-East Atlantic Fisheries Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEAFC in our Acronym Attic
- New England Association for Employment in Education
- New Encyclopedia of Archaeological Excavations in the Holy Land
- New Encyclopaedia of Archaeological Excavations in the Holy Land (four volume set)
- New England AIDS Education and Training Center
- Nebraska Association for the Education of Young Children, Inc. (Lincoln, NE)
- National Education Association Foundation
- National Ethics Application Form (National Health and Medical Research Council; Australia)
- Near East Air Force
- Near Eastern Archaeology Foundation (University of Sydney; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- NorthEast Astronomy Forum (trade show, Suffern, New York)
- National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- National Ecumenical Agency in Further Education (UK)
- Northeast Australian Football League
- New England Association of Fire Marshals
- National Event with Authorised Foreign Participation (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile event classification)
- New England Alpaca Fiber Pool
- Northeastern Association of Forensic Scientists
- NCS Emergency Action Group
- Net Effect Advisory Group
- Nevada Environmental Advisory Group