Both Ms Hirst and Mr Lewis have years of experience building transatlantic links, and both worked in senior roles in the US with the North of England Inward Investment Agency.
What does NEIIA stand for?
NEIIA stands for North of England Inward Investment Agency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Navy Enterprise Information Technology Governance Board (US Navy)
- NEI (Northeast Interiors) General Contracting (Braintree, MA)
- New England Intercollegiate Geological Conference
- NEtlander Ionosphere and Geodesy Experiment (Netlander Mission to Mars)
- North East India General Mission
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (India)
- New England Institute of Hypnotherapy
- National Elevator Industry, Inc.
- National Environmental Information Infrastructure
- North East Industrial and Investment Policy (India)
- North East Industrial and Investment Promotion Policy (India)
- New England Institute of Jewish Studies
- New England Interactive Literature
- Newage Electrical India Ltd. (India)
- Nuclear Electric Insurance Limited
- New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association
- National Early Intervention Longitudinal Study (Menlo Park, CA)
- North East Indian Linguistic Society
- Necrotic Enteritis Infection Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Brooke, 41, joins as a business development manager from North West Regional Development Agency, where she spent eight years, including one on secondment to the North of England Inward Investment Agency in Chicago where she promoted this and neighbouring regions to American businesses.
Another trip costing more than pounds 5,000 was made by a staff member to Brisbane and Sydney in 2003, to attend the opening of the new North of England Inward Investment Agency office and contact potential investors.
They are to work on behalf of One NorthEast, Yorkshire Forward and the Northwest Development Agency under the joint banner of the North of England Inward Investment Agency.
The establishment of the Daresbury SIC base followed two years of work with Tech-X, including hosting several visits to the region, supported by inward investment agency The Mersey Partnership (TMP) and the overseas team of regeneration body the Northwest Development Agency and the North of England Inward Investment Agency.
The North of England Inward Investment Agency (NEIIA), a joint venture between the three Regional Development Agencies (RDAs) in the North, One NorthEast, Yorkshire Forward and the Northwest Development Agency, has recruited PIERS WILLSON and MICHAEL ROBERTS to further its work.