Whale Hill Community Centre in Eston has received a pounds 500 grant from the North of England Horticultural Society (NEHS) for a garden area to the front of the building.
What does NEHS stand for?
NEHS stands for North of England Horticultural Society (est. 1911; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEHS
We have 11 other meanings of NEHS in our Acronym Attic
- National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (USGS)
- North East Housing Reconstruction Programme (Sri Lanka)
- Nebraska Historic Resources Survey & Inventory (Nebraska State Historical Society)
- New and Emerging Health Related Technologies
- North East Housing Reconstruction Unit
- National Experimental High School (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- New England Health Service
- Non-Exposed Human Sera
- North East High School
- North Eugene High School (Eugene, Oregon)
- New England Handicapped Sports Association
- New England Hydric Soils Technical Committee (Lowell, MA)
- National E-Health Transition Authority (Australia)
- New England Hi-Tech Charity Foundation (Boston, MA)
- North Eastern Hill University (India)
- North of England Homing Union (homing pigeon enthusiasts; UK)
- New England HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Workgroup
- New England Horror Writers (est. 2001)
- No Enjoyment, Hard Work
- North East Hants Youth League
Samples in periodicals archive:
North of England Horticultural Society president Martin Fish will lead the team from the Bayer Garden Roadshow which will take a light-hearted look at your gardening poblems and there will also be a garden design clinic.
The North of England Horticultural Society, which organises the event, has long been a supporter of the amateur grower, offering show-within-a-show facilities to the national plant societies.