But she did not let the disease stop her from raising thousands of pounds for the North of England Children's Cancer Research Unit.
What does NECCRU stand for?
NECCRU stands for North of England Children's Cancer Research Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northeast Coordination Committee of Human Rights (India)
- Network of Educators of Children with Cochlear Implants
- North East Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Assam, India)
- North East Colorado Cellular, Inc.
- New England Center for Civic Life (Franklin Pierce University; Rindge, NH)
- North East Cyclo Cross League (UK)
- Normoxic Endothelial Cell Conditioned Medium
- Northeast Classic Car Museum (New York)
- New England Confectionery Company
- North of England Cancer Research (Newcastle University, UK)
- National English Contest for College Students (China)
- New England Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (Framingham, MA)
- North East Christian Churches Together (UK)
- National Education Closed Circuit Television (United Kingdom)
- Northeast Consortium of Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts
- New England College Conference Wrestling Association
- National Emission Ceilings Directive (EU)
- Native Electron Capture Dissociation
- New England Cultural Database (New England Foundation for the Arts; Boston, MA)
- Newport Chemical Depot
Samples in periodicals archive:
TYNEMOUTH'S Priory Singers have donated pounds 1,050, the proceeds from a recent Gilbert and Sullivan concert at King's School, to the North of England Children's Cancer Research Unit.