All proceeds from the evening will go to needy children's charity the Variety Club and the North of England Cancer Research Fund.
What does NECCR stand for?
NECCR stands for North of England Cancer Research (Newcastle University, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NECCR in our Acronym Attic
- North East Coastal Community Development Project (Sri Lanka)
- Northeast Coordination Committee of Human Rights (India)
- Network of Educators of Children with Cochlear Implants
- North East Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Assam, India)
- North East Colorado Cellular, Inc.
- New England Center for Civic Life (Franklin Pierce University; Rindge, NH)
- North East Cyclo Cross League (UK)
- Normoxic Endothelial Cell Conditioned Medium
- Northeast Classic Car Museum (New York)
- New England Confectionery Company
- North of England Children's Cancer Research Unit
- National English Contest for College Students (China)
- New England Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (Framingham, MA)
- North East Christian Churches Together (UK)
- National Education Closed Circuit Television (United Kingdom)
- Northeast Consortium of Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts
- New England College Conference Wrestling Association
- National Emission Ceilings Directive (EU)
- Native Electron Capture Dissociation
- New England Cultural Database (New England Foundation for the Arts; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Money raised from the event will go towards caring for Ruby and the North of England Cancer Research Fund.
I decided to take part in the run to help raise money for the North of England Cancer Research fund.
JOB TITLE North of England Cancer Research Network Team Leader for Newcastle (It's a bit of a mouthful).
The team will cycle the 140 miles over two days on August 7 and 8 to raise money for the North of England Cancer Research.
SENIOR pupils at King's School, Tynemouth, raised pounds 100 for the North of England Cancer Research Fund by baking cakes for sale.