Cara Canavan, 33, from Riverstown, Co Sligo, admitted conning the North Western Health Board by forging cheques when she worked in the accounts department.
What does NWHB stand for?
NWHB stands for North Western Health Board (Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NWHB in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Way Growth Strategy (economics; England, UK)
- National Working Group on Trade (Zambia)
- Northwest Greenthumb (discussion forum)
- Neil Williams Haulage (waste removal; UK)
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital (Massachusetts, USA)
- Northern Westchester Hospital (Mount Kisco, NY)
- Northwest Herald (IL newspaper)
- Northwind Highlander (Battletech)
- Not Written Here
- National Walking Horse Association
- National Wild Horse and Burro Show Association, Inc. (Reno, Nevada)
- National Wildlife Health Center
- Naval Weapons Handling Center
- North Wales Holiday Cottages (UK)
- North Warwickshire and Hinckley College (Warwickshire, UK)
- North Wellington Health Care (Canada)
- Northern Westchester Hospital Center (est. 1916; Mount Kisco, NY)
- North Western Health Care Network (Australia)
- National Women's Hall of Fame
- Nordic World Heritage Foundation (UNESCO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have learned that the North Western Health Board never sought a Health and Safety Clearance Report on the building located at Kiltoy - despite taking a lease on it.
North Western Health Board Chief Executive Pat Harvey raised the proposal during the Taoiseach's visit to Letterkenny Institute of Technology and claimed that the development of a medical school in the North-West would have a hugely positive impact on the health service locally.
The former chief of the North Western Health Board Pat Harvey said the epidemic of alcohol abuse in Ireland needs to be reversed.
The operation, carried out by the North Western Health Board, was used in 30 shops across Sligo, Donegal, Leitrim and other counties.
The North Western Health Board has set up a pilot programme for two to five-year-olds in Leitrim to help them battle the bulge.
In the North Western Health board region of Donegal, Sligo and Leitrim, a doctor claimed EUR387,000.