This was partially offset by record quarterly LNG production from the North West Shelf Venture,'' Woodside told AAP.
What does NWSV stand for?
NWSV stands for North West Shelf Venture
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Nuclear Weapons System Safety Group
- National Water Sector Strategy and Investment Program (water management project; Yemen)
- Nuclear Weapon Systems Sustainment Programs
- Network Storage Space
- Nuclear Weapon Subsystem Test Plan
- National Weather Service Training Center
- National Wetland Science Training Cooperative (L.C. Lee & Associates, Inc.; California)
- Naval Weapons Systems Training Facility (US DoD)
- North West Slope Trawl Fishery
- National Weather Service Telecommunications Gateway
- Nieuwe Wet Sociale Werkvoorziening (Dutch)
- Northwestern Steel and Wire Co. (Sterling, IL)
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown (Yorktown, VA)
- Natural Wear and Tear
- Naval Weapons Technician (Canadian Forces)
- Near West Theatre (Cleveland, OH)
- Negated Walsh Transform
- Neighbors Working Together (various locations)
- New Wave Tuesday
- New with Tag(s) (online auctions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Woodside managing director John Akehurst said achieving new supply contracts to underpin North West Shelf venture expansion was a priority, but the company was also seeking opportunities in the central and eastern Australian gas markets.
Australia has two LNG-processing plants that deliver gas to local and international markets: the North West Shelf Venture (NWSV) in Karratha and the Darwin LNG Plant.