The GWF Phase 1 Project will develop the Goodwyn GH and Tidepole fields, via a subsea tie-back to the existing GWA platform and represents the next major development for the North West Shelf Project.
What does NWSP stand for?
NWSP stands for North West Shelf Project (energy industry; Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NWSP
We have 3 other meanings of NWSP in our Acronym Attic
- Nocardia Water Soluble Mitogen
- Nuclear Weapons Stockpile Memorandum
- National Weather Service Modernization Committee
- North Wales Substance Misuse Forum (UK)
- Nocardia Water-Soluble Mitogen Pellet
- Northwest Suburban Mass Transit District (Chicago Area)
- Naval Weather Service Office
- National Water Sector Profile (Asian Development Bank)
- New Work Scotland Programme (Edinburgh; arts organization)
- Niepanstwowa Wyzsza Szkola Pedagogiczna (Polish: Non-Public Pedagogical Academy; Poland)
- Nuclear Weapons Stockpile Plan
- North Wexford Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Ireland)
- National Weather Service Policy Directive
- National Weather Service Pacific Region
- New Wave Solar Powered Robots
- New Westminster Southern Railway
- National Water Ski Racing Association
- National Wild and Scenic River Act
- Northwest Special Recreation Association (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- National Water Supply Regulatory Board (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australia became an LNG exporter in 1989, focussing its A$12 billion North West Shelf project on supply to Japan.
As an expansion of the North West Shelf project, the A$2.
Gas will be piped in a 180km trunkline to an onshore facility, located between the North West Shelf Project and Dampier Port on the Burrup Peninsula in far western Australia.