Maine Road v Formby North West Counties League Challenge Cup semi-final BARRING any highly-improbable mathematical catastrophes, the Squirrels have clinched promotion to the Premier Division.
What does N/W stand for?
N/W stands for North West
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of N/W
We have 37 other meanings of N/W in our Acronym Attic
- Note Topic
- Numbness and Tingling
- NORAD/USSPACECOM Warfighting Support System (now the Combatant Commanders Integrated Command and Control System, CCIC2S)
- Nicht Verfügbar
- Not Verified
- Night and Weekend (Minutes, Virgin Mobile USA)
- Not Working
- Narrowband/Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (overlaid)
- Nitrogen to Phosphorous Ratio
- Nuclear to Plasma Ratio
- Never Negotiate (Counter-Strike clan)
- [not an acronym] Newbie (hackish)
- Engine Fan Speed in RPM
- Engine Low-Pressure Rotor Speed (Gas Generator Rpm)
- Negative Component (neurological research wavelength label)
- Nice 1 (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Darren Liggett IAN Hutchinson will mark his return to full health by competing at the 2012 Relentless International North West 200.
By contrast, the North West Says No Campaign is being spearheaded by a former Conservative local government minister, Sir David Trippier, who has been tearing strips off Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott's "information campaign" on the issue.
The conglomeration, called the North West Company, was also known as the Nor'Westers.
Perhaps the first Catholic presence in the North West was that of Father Charles Albanel, who travelled from Quebec to Hudson Bay in 1671.
How new leadership is changing Canada's dominant northern retailer The departure of Ralph Trott from the North West Company more than a year ago, has brought changes to Canada's dominant northern retailer, beginning with new leadership.