Shelton, who has attacked Davis over her legal practice and list of government clients, sent a letter to the public integrity unit of the Travis County district attorney's office urging an investigation of "possible criminal activity" by Davis and the North Texas Tollway Authority, which contracts with Davis' law firm.
What does NTTA stand for?
NTTA stands for North Texas Tollway Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTTA
We have 4 other meanings of NTTA in our Acronym Attic
- Notice to Treat
- Nuclear Testing Talks
- Núcleo de Transferência de Tecnologia (Brazil)
- Núcleo Temático de Turismo (Brazil)
- Number Theoretic Transform
- Nusa Tenggara Timur (Indonesia province)
- National Table Tennis Association
- National Technical Training Authority (est. 1999; Bhutan)
- National Trailer and Towing Association (Barford, England, UK)
- Network Termination and Testing Apparatus (telecommunications)
- National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act
- National Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal Trypanosomoses (disease)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (TC series Seinfeld episode referring to homosexuality)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (Seinfeld)
- Nederlandse Tafel Tennis Bond (Dutch: Netherlands Table Tennis Bond)
- NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) Broadband Platform (wireless communications; Japan)
- Natchez Trace Trail Conference
- National Tank Truck Carriers, Inc.
- National Tax Training Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
One such client, the North Texas Tollway Authority, disclosed last year that the FBI was investigating possible conflicts of interest involving tollway authority officials, though there's been no indication that the investigation relates to Davis.
The North Texas Tollway Authority in the Dallas area converted the last of its toll roads to an all-electronic, cashless system in 2010.