He also ordered that North Stoke Primary Care Trust should provide a woman with her next treatment of Herceptin - after the health authority had originally said it was not convinced about the breast cancer drug.
What does NSPCT stand for?
NSPCT stands for North Stoke Primary Care Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSPCT
- Navy Ships Parts Control Center
- North St Paul Community Center (St. Paul, MN)
- Nova Scotia Police Complaints Commission
- National Surveillance Programme for Communicable Diseases (India)
- Nonsymmetric Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient
- National School Psychology Certification System
- N-Variable Statistical Process Control Tool (aerospace systems)
- Next Subcache Predictor in Cache Tags
- North Sheffield Primary Care Trust (Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, UK)
- North Staffordshire Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Nachde Sher Punjab De (dance group)
- National Security Policy Directive
- National Security Presidential Directive
- National State Policy Database (special education regulations)
- Naval Shore Patrol Detachment (US Navy)
- Network Strategic Planning and Development
- Network Systems Planning and Development (Sprint)
- North Sea Port District (Belgium & the Netherlands)
- Northeastern School of Photography & Design (Assam, India)
- National Surveys of Prescription Drug Information Provided to Patients
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, nurse Barbara Clarke, 49, from Bridgwater in Somerset, and Elaine Barber, 41, of Staffordshire, threatened to take Somerset Coast and North Stoke primary care trusts to court but both trusts backed down beforehand and agreed to supply the drug.
Earlier this week it was revealed University Hospital of North Staffordshire had to postpone routine procedures such as hernias and tonsillectomies - which were being performed within eight weeks because North Stoke Primary Care Trust had to reduce its year-end deficit.
Elaine Barber, a mother of four, was told she would not be given the drug by North Stoke Primary Care Trust.
Elaine Barber, a 41-year-old Staffordshire mother-of-four, threatened North Stoke Primary Care Trust (PCT) with legal action after it refused to fund the treatment on grounds of safety and cost.
However, the University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust in Stoke-on-Trent has been told by North Stoke Primary Care Trust it must postpone minor operations, such as hernias and tonsillectomies, on patients who have been waiting less than six months.
She was prescribed Herceptin by North Stoke Primary Care Trust because of her "exceptional circumstances".
But North Stoke Primary Care Trust said yesterday they had reconsidered the decision because of her "exceptional circumstances".