The first of the new line was built in 2010 and shipped to the North Slope of Alaska via truck and assembled 200 miles from the closest town using only a rough terrain crane.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for North Slope of Alaska
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- Non Standard Area (of a database)
- Non-Stand Alone (5G solution)
- Non-Standard Analysis
- Non-Standard Auto (insurance)
- Non-State Actor (international relations)
- Non-surgical Sperm Aspiration
- Norcross Soccer Association (Georgia)
- Nordic Securities Association (est. 2008)
- Normalized Site Attenuation
Samples in periodicals archive:
com The only arctic tundra in the United States is the North Slope of Alaska.
The Denali Project consists of a gas treatment plant (GTP) on the Alaska North Slope, transmission lines from the Prudhoe Bay and Point Thomson fields to the GTP, an Alaska Mainline that will run from the North Slope of Alaska to the AlaskaYukon border, and a Canada Mainline that will transport gas from the Alaska-Yukon border to Alberta.
In other ANWR news, federal officials are considering opening thousands of acres of the North Slope of Alaska to oil and gas drillers.
It runs 800 miles from the North Slope of Alaska to Valdez, supplying nearly 20 percent of the US domestic crude oil and 80 percent of the crude oil on the West Coast.
Prior to graduate school, Berkson worked as a Senior Engineer in Exxon's Prudhoe Bay operations on the North Slope of Alaska.
Barnes and his co-workers captured 12 arctic ground squirrels from their native habitat on the North Slope of Alaska.