Her portfolio of work includes significant projects for prominent clients in the New York area such as New York Presbyterian Hospital, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health Systems, the Yale-New Haven Hospital, New York University Medical Center, the Rockefeller University, as well as the Los Angeles County Medical Center.
What does NSLIJ stand for?
NSLIJ stands for North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Security Language Initiative
- National Service Leadership Institute
- National Service Life Insurance
- National Site Licensing Initiative (UK)
- National Sports Law Institute (Marquette University)
- Network Security Laboratories, Inc. (Bethesda, MD)
- Non-Seniority List Instructor
- Non-Street Lamp Interference
- Nova Scotia Learning Interchange (Canada)
- Number of Slices
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
- Nonstandard Line Item Number
- North Sri Lanka Journalists Association
- Non-Stockpile Lessons Learned
- North Scottsdale Little League (Scottsdale, AZ)
- North Snohomish Little League (Snohomish, WA)
- North Spirit Lake Lodge (Ontario, Canada)
- North Stonington Little League (Connecticut)
- Northside Suburban Little League (San Antonio, TX)
- New Survey of London Life and Labour (living standards research; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The potential merger of North Shore LIJ Health System Federal Credit Union, LIJ Employees Federal Credit Union and Hillside Hospital Federal Credit Union would allow the organizations, each of which are headquartered in Nassau or Queens counties and primarily serve employees of North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System Inc.
Vivian Kafantaris of the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Glen Oaks, N.
Staten Island University Hospital is part of the 15-hospital North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System.