Smith, Corporate Director for Nursing Education at the North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System (NSLIJHS), will be honored for Outstanding Leadership in Workforce Development.
What does NSLIJHS stand for?
NSLIJHS stands for North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Service Leadership Institute
- National Service Life Insurance
- National Site Licensing Initiative (UK)
- National Sports Law Institute (Marquette University)
- Network Security Laboratories, Inc. (Bethesda, MD)
- Non-Seniority List Instructor
- Non-Street Lamp Interference
- Nova Scotia Learning Interchange (Canada)
- Number of Slices
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- Nonstandard Line Item Number
- North Sri Lanka Journalists Association
- Non-Stockpile Lessons Learned
- North Scottsdale Little League (Scottsdale, AZ)
- North Snohomish Little League (Snohomish, WA)
- North Spirit Lake Lodge (Ontario, Canada)
- North Stonington Little League (Connecticut)
- Northside Suburban Little League (San Antonio, TX)
- New Survey of London Life and Labour (living standards research; UK)
- National Study of Living Learning Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Shore Long Island Jewish Health Systems has signed a new lease for 1,675 s/f.
Altheim is also vice chairman of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine Board of Overseers, co-chair of UJA-Federation's capital campaign, and a member of the boards of the New York City Chamber of Commerce, Bowling Green Association, Multiple Sclerosis Society, and North Shore Long Island Jewish Health Systems.
He is a member of the board of directors of the Long Island Venture Group and an associate trustee of the North Shore Long Island Jewish Health Systems.