And he has pledged support for the likes of the North Sea Regional Advisory Council and the National Federation of Fishermen's Organisations.
What does NSRAC stand for?
NSRAC stands for North Sea Regional Advisory Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NSRAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Small Bore Rifle Association (UK)
- National Snowmobile Racing Association
- National Streetrod Association
- Natural Stone Restoration Alliance
- Normal Seamless Rate Adaptation
- Northern State Recreation Area
- Nova Scotia Rifle Association (Dartmouth, NS, Canada)
- Nuclear Safety Research Association (Japan)
- Northern Southeast Regional Aquaculture Association (Sitka, AK)
- Nova Scotia Residential Agencies Association (Canada)
- New Special Recovery - Accountability Control Function
- Nonsyndromic Recessive Auditory Neuropathy
- Nizko in Srednje Radioaktivnih Odpadkov (Slovenian: Low and Intermediate Level Radioactive Waste)
- Nova Scotia Rainbow Action Project
- Neonatal Skin Risk Assessment Scale
- National Security Resources Board
- Nationalsozialistischer Rechtswahrerbund (German: National Socialist Lawyer's Association)
- Nebraska State Records Board
- New Scofield Reference Bible
- Nuclear Safety Review Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a comprehensive set of amendments to Brussels' proposed conservation plan, the parliament has claimed the Commission is guilty of "totally ignoring the North Sea Regional Advisory Council (NSRAC)", and in this way "has missed an opportunity to generate support for its own policy", instead indulging in top-down policy dictates that were supposed to be a thing of the past.
Fisheries management is being discussed by the National Federation of Fishermen's Organisation and the WWF in south west England and by the North Sea Regional Advisory Council, which has brought together fishermen, fish processors, scientists and environmentalists from Britain, Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark to determine future fishing policies.