based North Island Credit Union is reporting success with an effort to get back into card issuing.
What does NICU stand for?
NICU stands for North Island Credit Union (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NICU
We have 28 other meanings of NICU in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Illinois Commuter Transportation Initiative (Wheaton, IL)
- National Information Communication Technology Strategy (Azerbaijan)
- National Information & Communication Technology Strategic Plan (Mauritius)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Nepal International Consumers Union (Nepal)
- Network Interface Control Unit (Hekimian)
- Neurointensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Neurotrauma Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit (various locations)
- North Island Financial Union (also seen as North Island Financial Credit Union; aka NIFCU; California)
- Neuroscience ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Continuous EEG (Electroencephalography) and Evoked Potential
- National Investigations Committee on Unidentified Flying Objects
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Study (Australia)
- Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action
- National Institute of Cardio-Vascular Diseases (Pakistan)
- Nano Individual Combat Weapon (gaming, Red Faction II Weapon)
- National Independent Championship Wrestling
- Neural Information and Coding Workshop
- National Indian Child Welfare Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Keith Kaufman, personal financial management program manager for the Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) San Diego, "USA Federal Credit Union and North Island Credit Union have already contacted the FFSC and informed Sailors that they have a product in the works with reasonable interest rates, realizing they are lending money to people with either low credit or no credit.
1 billion North Island Credit Union, also in San Diego, saw increased activity throughout the week leading up to Bank Transfer Day, CEO John Tippets said.
1 billion North Island Credit Union has reported good news out of its San Diego headquarters: a year-to-date net income of $11.