The North Island brown kiwi, long-tailed bats, striped geckos and Helm's butterfly are some of the other rare and endangered species found in these protected areas.
What does NIBK stand for?
NIBK stands for North Island Brown Kiwi (New Zealand bird species)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Institute of Building Inspectors
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (National Institutes of Health)
- National Institute of Business and Industrial Chaplains
- Net Income Before Interest and Depreciation
- Net Income Before Interest Expense
- National Integrated Ballistics Information Network
- National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (est.2005; Japan)
- Net Income Before Interest and Taxes
- No Ideas but in Things (website)
- National Investment Bank of Jamaica
- Naperville Invitational Basketball League (fantasy basketball league)
- National Industrial Basketball League
- Nepal Indosuez Bank Ltd. (est. 1986; Kathmandu, Nepal; now Nepal Investment Bank Ltd.)
- Nepal Investment Bank, Ltd. (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Non-Interest Bearing Liabilities
- Northeast Inter-Collegiate Badminton League
- National Institute of Banking Management (India)
- National Institute of Business Management (Sri Lanka)
- Northern Institute of Business Management (Beijing, China)
- No Independence Before Majority Rule (aka No Independence Before Majority African Rule; British Empire policy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
History A 9-year-old female North Island brown kiwi (Apteryx mantelli) was presented to the New Zealand Wildlife Health Centre by staff at the National Kiwi Centre, Mt Bruce.