Timothy Putnam, associate director of the John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center at North Iowa Area Community College.
What does NIACC stand for?
NIACC stands for North Iowa Area Community College (Mason City, IA, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIACC
We have 5 other meanings of NIACC in our Acronym Attic
- Net Income Available for Common Stock (finance)
- Nipmuc Indian Association of Connecticut
- No I Am Chuck (blog)
- Non-International Armed Conflict
- Nonprofits' Insurance Alliance of California
- Nuclear Industry Assessment Committee
- Nuclear Insurance Association of Canada (Ontario, Canada)
- Northern Ireland Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux
- National Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process
- National Indian Arts and Crafts Corporation
- Northern Illinois Anime Club Cooperative (now Northern Illinois Anime Culture Club)
- Northern Illinois Anime Culture Club
- Northern Ireland African Cultural Centre (UK)
- Northern Ireland Association of Chefs and Cooks
- National Institute for Adult and Community Education (UK)
- National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (UK)
- National Institute for Applied Computational Intelligence
- New India Assurance Co Ltd (Mumbai, India)
- North Iowa Area Council of Governments
- Nuclear Incident and Accident Control Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8226; Timothy Putnam, associate director of the John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center at North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC), in Mason City, IA.
25 North Iowa Area Community College Iowa 27 Fort Scott Community College Kan.
Wermes, instructor of the Building Trades/Carpentry Program at North Iowa Area Community College, Mason City, Iowa.
North Iowa Area Community College is also caught between steadily increasing enrollments with significantly decreasing state funding.