State orders closure of North Forest ISD (Houston Chronicle): "State officials on Thursday once again recommended closing the troubled North Forest Independent School District, whose leaders and supporters immediately vowed to fight the decision.
What does NFISD stand for?
NFISD stands for North Forest Independent School District (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nonlinear Finite Impulse Response
- National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994
- Near Field Infra Red Experiment (launched April 2007)
- National Fire Incident Reporting System (USFA/NFIC)
- National Fire Information Reporting System (US DHS)
- National Flock Identification Scheme (est. 2002; sheep identification; Australia)
- National Food Industry Strategy (Australia)
- National Forest Information System (Canada)
- Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Fingerprint Image Software
- National Federation Interscholastic Speech and Debate Association
- National Federation of Iron and Steel Manufacturers
- Needle-Free Injection Therapy
- Nonfunctioning Islet-Cell Tumor
- National Finance Industry Training Advisory Body (Australia)
- National Fishing Industry Training Council (Australia)
- National Federation of Indian Trade Unions
- National Football Intelligence Unit (UK)
- Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit
- National Federation of Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (Kingston, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 24, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Monday, a press conference to kick off this year's program will include Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, senior representatives from the University of Houston, representatives from the Houston Independent School District and the North Forest Independent School District, local directors from Halliburton, and other partners.
has won an infrastructure deployment order for North Forest Independent School District.