Following the fading and return of a prominent brown-coloured belt just south of the equator, called the South Equatorial Belt, from 2009 to 2011, the team studied a similar fading and darkening that occurred at a band just north of the equator, known as the North Equatorial Belt.
What does NEB stand for?
NEB stands for North Equatorial Belt
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEB
We have 79 other meanings of NEB in our Acronym Attic
- Network Engineering Branch (US NIH)
- New Elevator Business
- New Engineering Building (University of Florida)
- New England Biolabs, Inc.
- New English Bible
- New Executive Building (Philippines)
- Noise Equivalent Bandwidth
- Non-Energy Benefits
- Non-Enzymatic Browning reaction
- North East Bab (United Arab Emirates)
- Number Entry Button
- NASA Employees Benefit Association
- National Electronic Billers Alliance (San Francisco, CA)
- National Elevator Bargaining Association (Teaneck, NJ)
- National Employee Benefits Administration
- National Ethical Breeders Association
- Nepal Bar Association
- Net Environmental Benefit Analysis
- New England Bankcard Association
- New England Basketball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
s] are the north and south edges of the north equatorial belt respectively; ST[B.
The equatorial zone was the brightest region on Saturn, whereas the Crape band followed by the north equatorial belt were the darkest features on the planet.