Prevalence of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) gene exon 7 Glu298Asp variant in North Eastern India.
What does NEI stand for?
NEI stands for North Eastern India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NEI
We have 117 other meanings of NEI in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Early Intervention
- New Economy Index
- New Employee Information
- New England Independent (est. 2002; wrestling)
- New England Interactive
- New Equipment Introduction
- Nippon Electric Instrument, Inc. (Japan)
- Noise Equivalent Irradiance
- Non Explosive Initiator
- Nonprofit Education Initiative
- Northwest Earth Institute (Portland, OR)
- Not Elsewhere Included
- Not Enough Information
- Not Enough Items (gaming)
- Nova Economia Institucional (Portuguese: New Institutional Economics; Brazil)
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- Nuclear Energy International
- Nucleo de Estudantes de Informatica
- Núcleo de Estudantes de Informática (Portuguese: Informatics Students Association)
- Nuevos Estados Independientes (Spanish: Newly Independent States)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His work is quite popular in north eastern India and people from different districts of Assam come to him for placing their orders.
Byline: ANI Guwahati, Apr 26 (ANI): An earthquake measuring four on the Richter scale shook Guwahati, Shillong and other parts of North Eastern India on Sunday morning.
Rebels attack SUSPECTED rebels in north eastern India opened fire with automatic weapons at a village in Assam, killing six people and raising the death toll to 63 from three days of violence in a region where ethnic rebels are fighting for separate homelands.