We have around 100 colleges affiliated to us and they are all in remote places," said Bekington Myrboh, Pro vice chancellor of North Eastern Hill University in Shillong.
What does NEHU stand for?
NEHU stands for North Eastern Hill University (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEHU
- National Experimental High School (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- New England Health Service
- Non-Exposed Human Sera
- North East High School
- North Eugene High School (Eugene, Oregon)
- North of England Horticultural Society (est. 1911; UK)
- New England Handicapped Sports Association
- New England Hydric Soils Technical Committee (Lowell, MA)
- National E-Health Transition Authority (Australia)
- New England Hi-Tech Charity Foundation (Boston, MA)
- North of England Homing Union (homing pigeon enthusiasts; UK)
- New England HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Workgroup
- New England Horror Writers (est. 2001)
- No Enjoyment, Hard Work
- North East Hants Youth League
- National Education Institute (Slovenia)
- National Elevator Industry
- National Emission Inventory
- National Executive Institute (FBI Academy)
- National Expertise Index (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lamare, a professor of history at the North Eastern Hill University in Shillong, told IANS.
Apart from AMU, Gauhati University, Ranchi University, North Eastern Hill University and Mangalore University make the list of the first five fastest risers this year.
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Jan 5 (ANI): The Children's Science Congress opened today at the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), providing an opportunity to hundreds of students to have a glimpse of the Science and Technology scenario in the country.