The list of INCOLD's members includes executives from private and public sector power companies such as NTPC, NHPC, GMR Energy, Jaiprakash Associates, North Eastern Electric Power Corporation, AD Hydropower Limited, L& T and THDC.
What does NEEPCO stand for?
NEEPCO stands for North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- New England Entertainment Network (est. 1972; Dracut, MA)
- Northeast Energy Education NetCenter
- Network of European Economists Online
- Nursing Elementary Education Outreach Project
- National Energy Efficiency Program (Saudi Arabia)
- National Exercise and Evaluation Program
- Negative End-Expiratory Pressure
- Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships Inc.
- Nuclear Electronic Effects Program (NASA)
- Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics (various locations)
- New England in Early Printed Maps
- NorthEastern Evolutionary Psychology Society (various locations)
- National Environmental Employment Report (career opportunity publication)
- Network for Early European Research (Australian Research Council; School of Humanities; University of Western Australia; Crawley, Western Australia, Australia)
- New England Economic Review (publication)
- New England Equine Rescues (nonprofit)
- Nominal Effective Exchange Rate
- Nuclear Engineering Education Research
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (Nagpur, India)
- New England Electric Resources, Inc. (New England Electric System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project requires Rs 8,138 crore of investment and was initially awarded to the state-owned North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd (Neepco), which didn't take it on due to lack of funds.