What does NETIA stand for?
NETIA stands for North East Thoroughbred Industry Alliance (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Education Training Group
- Netherton Syndrome
- National Effective Teaching Institute (workshop)
- National Enforcement Training Institute (US EPA)
- National Environmental Technology Institute (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Network Information Table
- Network Table Inquiry (Sprint)
- New England Technical Institute (Connecticut)
- Northern Ecosystems Toxicology Initiative (Canada)
- New and Emerging Themes in Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Network Identifier
- Naval Engineering Technical Information Management System
- Network of Indian Professionals
- Network InterProcess Communication
- Network for Teaching Information Society
- Internet Citizen
- Neuroepithelial Tumor of the Kidney
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (US Department of Energy)
- Nuclear Engineering Teaching Laboratory (University of Texas)