THE North East Rural Affairs Forum is looking for six to 10 new members to help champion the needs of the region's rural community.
What does NERAF stand for?
NERAF stands for North East Rural Affairs Forum (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NERAF
- National Economic Research Association
- National Employment Rights Authority (Ireland)
- National EMSC Resource Alliance
- Naval Enlisted Reserve Association
- Non-Explosive Reactive Armor (also seen as NXRA; various armed forces)
- Northeast Redevelopment Area (Burien, WA)
- New England Research Application Center (Storrs, CT)
- North East Regional Archive Council (UK)
- Nuclear Energy Research Advisory Committee
- North East Regional Alcohol Forum (Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England, UK)
- Nebraska Rainfall Assessment and Information Network
- New England Regional Association of Language Lab Directors
- New England Regional Association of Language Laboratory Directors
- Network for Environmental Risk Assessment and Management (University of Waterloo; Ontario, Canada)
- New England Regional Art Museum
- North East Region Agricultural Marketing Corporation (India)
- New England Regional Airport System Plan
- New England Real Ale Exhibition (Somerville, MA)
- New England Regional Bible (Study)
- New England Roast Beef
Samples in periodicals archive:
To this end she sits on the North East Rural Affairs Forum, attends meetings of the Northumberland Strategic Partnership's Rural Team, tunes in to the Northern Rural Network, which runs courses and disseminates information about rural and regional issues, and contributes to the national church's Rural Strategy Group through her membership of General Synod.
The North East Rural Affairs Forum is looking to change its membership to bring forward new ideas in influencing regional and national policy-making.
The North East Rural Conference is organised by the independent North East Rural Affairs Forum which is championing the interests of rural communities.
The North East Rural Affairs Forum, which advises the Government on behalf of the region's rural communities, has elected a new chairman, David Stewart, and vice-chairman Ian Brown.
He was chairman of the North East Rural Affairs Forum for three years, and is now chairman of the Regional Environment Protection Advisory Committee.
The North East Rural Affairs Forum is seeking new members from areas including tourism, housing, health, business and education.
Miles Middleton, chairman of the North East Rural Affairs Forum, claimed: "Do you think they couldn't put up one person from this area, from the rural North-East?