North East Regional Museums Hub e-collections project co-ordinator John Coburn said: "As well as the project ideas, it was important for us to get a conversation started with the digital sector in the North East.
What does NERMH stand for?
NERMH stands for North East Regional Museums Hub (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Racing Links (racing publication)
- NorthEast Research Libraries (consortium)
- Northwest Equine Reproduction Laboratory (Moscow, ID)
- National Engineers Registration and Licensing Board
- National Emissions Reduction Masterplan (Canada)
- New Exchange Rate Mechanism
- Non Emergency Recognition Mode (emergency vehicle lighting)
- Northern European Regional Meeting (International Forestry Students' Association)
- Nutrient Export Risk Matrix (geography)
- Nasset Equity Retirement Mutual Fund (Thanachart fund)
- Navy Emergency Response Management System
- National Education and Research Broadband Backbone Network (Palestine)
- National Energy Research Network (UK)
- Niagara Escarpment Resource Network (est. 1998; Wisconsin)
- National Emergency Relief Organization
- National Emergency Response Operations
- Network for Education and Research in Oregon
- Neuro Evolving Robotic Operations (video game)
- Neutron Emission Ratio Observer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project was funded by the Lottery through the UK Film Council's First Light Initiative, with additional support from North East Regional Museums Hub and Friends of Washington Old Hall.
The programme also goes into schools through match funding from the Sponsors Club for Arts and Business New Partners Programme and support from the North East Regional Museums Hub.
The project has been run by the North East Regional Museums Hub (Tyne and Wear Museum, Beamish, Bowes, Hartlepool Museums and Heritage Services), a partnership of museums in the region.
A number of the region's most popular attractions have opted to offer free BSL museum tours to the deaf community in the summer months as part of a project by the North East Regional Museums Hub called Our Way.
From September, the North East Regional Museums Hub plans to work with "crews" of young people who will be navigated through the collections by museum curators.
Funded through the North East Regional Museums Hub, a partnership of museums in the region, the car will be on display again at the Bellingham Show on August 30, CAPTION(S): EYE CATCHING: Assistant outreach officer Harriet Goudie with the "pimped up" Volkswagen