North East Finance will provide information about funding available for business growth and the North East Process Industry Cluster will explain how their projects can help businesses.
What does NEPIC stand for?
NEPIC stands for North East Process Industry Cluster (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEPIC
- New England Public Health and Managed Care Collaborative
- North East Public Health Observatory (UK)
- Kidney (Prefix)
- National Education Policy Institute
- National Effective Parenting Initiative (Center for the Improvement of Child Caring)
- National Effective Parenting Initiative (Studio City, California)
- National Environmental Policy Institute (Center for Strategic and International Studies)
- National Exchange of Police Information
- Norepinephrine (neurotransmitter)
- National Enquiry Point and Information Centre (Oman)
- Nazi-Era Provenance Internet Portal (registry of objects in U.S. museum collections that changed hands during Nazi era)
- National Electronic Publications Information System (EPA)
- National Environmental Publications Information System (online database; US EPA)
- Nusa Era Persada Jaya (Indian Internet service provider)
- New England Program for Kidney Exchange
- National Endowment for the Preservation of Liberty (est. 1984)
- New England Paintball League
- Non-Exclusive Prospecting Licence
- North English Public Library (North English, IA)
- North-East Premier League (cricket; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twenty business people from the North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC) will meet companies in the Dahej, Vapi and Mumbai regions to establish business links and promote the region as a place for investment.
Dr Stan Higgins, chief executive, and John Brady, senior project manager of North East Process Industry Cluster, the organisation that secured the visit said: "We are delighted to have this opportunity to show a leading Government minister a number of the projects and initiatives already under way in the region, together with a number of planned investments.
He is accompanying 20 industrialists from the North-east on the week-long trip, organised by NEPIC - North East Process Industry Cluster - and supported by UK Trade & Investment (UKTI).
The team, made up of the North East Chamber of Commerce (NECC), RTC North and the North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC), will be pushing for more SMEs to sell their goods and services abroad.
The North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC), the Chemical Industries Association (CIA), and the GMB union joined forces for the meeting.
NEPIC - the North East Process Industry Cluster - is planning its
The ambition of the North East Process Industry Cluster (Nepic) is to build on this powerful industrial base to make the North East one of the most competitive and successful regions in Europe for these industries.