Taking part are breadmaker Jo Burrill of Simply Kneaded; fudgemaker Avril Mills; Roz Tinlin of Black Rory Coquet Whisky and local chocolates; Catherine Wylde of the Northumberland Tartan Company; Mark Robertson from the Northumberland Cheese Company; Jenny Hales of Northumbrian Soap Company; Alison Marsh from Nordic Walking at Shepherds Walks and Phil Tyler of North East Organic Growers.
What does NEOG stand for?
NEOG stands for North East Organic Growers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEOG in our Acronym Attic
- North Eastern Ohio Education Association
- New England Old English Sheepdog Rescue
- Non-Combatant Evacuation Operation Exercise
- National Economic Opportunity Fund (est. 1985)
- National Emergency Operations Facilities
- Naval Explosive Ordnance Facility
- No Evidence of Failure
- North Eastern Ohio F-Body (car club; Cleveland, OH)
- No Evidence of Failure Found
- No Evidence of First Failure
- North East Ohio Health Services
- Northeast Oklahoma Health and Safety (Broken Arrow, OK)
- Near Earth Object Information Centre (UK)
- NeoMedia Technologies (various locations)
- Near-Earth Object Mission Advisory Panel
- Network of Excellence on Organic Materials for Electronics
- Northeast Ohio Management Information Network
- North East Ohio Marathi Mandal (cultural awareness)
- National Ecological Observatory Network
- National Equal Opportunities Network (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
North East Organic Growers also had their box scheme produce on show.
BUY LOCAL WE are in a great position to get hold of tasty fresh local sprouts - they are available in lots of local veg box schemes including North East Organic Growers near Bedlington, Julian's Veg in Berwick, G&S Organics in Alnwick and Havens Organic in Otterburn.
Customers can also order organic vegetable boxes from the shop from North East Organic Growers which are delivered for collection every Thursday.
Nafferton supplies vegetables to other box schemes in the region such as Dilston College, Corbridge and North East Organic Growers, near Blyth, as well as organic and delicatessen shops in Newcastle and the Tyne Valley.
Jo buys her vegetables from the North East Organic Growers in Bomarsund, 12 miles north of Newcastle.
North East Organic Growers from Bedlington were one of more than 100 leading organic businesses in England, Scotland and Wales to gain recognition in the Organic Food Awards 2003.