The North East Open College Network has again increased its numbers of learner registrations and recorded higher levels of achievement.
What does NEOCN stand for?
NEOCN stands for North East Open College Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northeast Oklahoma Beekeepers Association (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Not East of But Including Greece (shipping)
- National Emergency Operations Center
- Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission
- New England Orienteering Club (est. 1972; Arlington, MA)
- New England Outdoor Center (Maine)
- New Entry Officer Course (Royal Australian Navy)
- North East Ordination Course (UK)
- Near Earth Object Camera (telescope)
- Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless
- Network for Environmental Observations of the Coastal Ocean (University of California Santa Cruz)
- Near Earth Object Confirmation Page (observer service; Minor Planet Center)
- Navy Enlisted Occupational Classification System
- National Edible Oil Distributors' Association (UK)
- Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Association (US)
- New England Outboard Drag Boat Association
- Northeast Ohio Dispatcher Association (also seen as NODA)
- Natural Environment Research Council Earth Observation Data Acquisition and Analysis Service (UK)
- Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Facility
- North East Ohio Dairy Goat Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the North East Open College Network (NEOCN), this is the time of the credit revolution that is about to sweep through workforce development.
Making Sense Of It All ( Drugs, Alcohol and Health is being co-ordinated by North East Open College Network and the County Durham Drug and Alcohol Action Team.
Byline: By Steven Oliver Three Evening Chronicle readers have secured key posts with one of the region's leading adult education agencies, the North East Open College Network (NEOCN).
The courses are designed to involve learners in the study of their local environment, history and culture and they will be accredited at Level One by the North East Open College Network.
The North East Open College Network (NEOCN) has appointed Patricia McCarron and Linda Dunn to help guarantee the quality of its accredited learning programmes.
People taking the courses will work towards the Northumbrian Certificate, accredited by the North East Open College Network.
Well done A RISE in adult learners achievements in the North East has been recorded by the North East Open College Network.