I AGREE with Linda, Chronicle January 12, Ed Miliband leaves the North East one of the poorest regions of the country, thanks to almost 100 years of loyalty to Labour old and new.
What does NE1 stand for?
NE1 stands for North East One (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NE1
- Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems (Lockheed Martin)
- Neutrophil Elastase Positive
- Network Element-Adjunct Processor (Sprint)
- Nurse Executive - Board Certified
- Naval Engineering Technical Information Management System
- Neither Exercised nor Took Oral Contraceptives
- Network Element/Service Element
- Network Engineering/Systems Engineering
- Nebraska One (Yahoo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BILLINGHAM lost their top-of-the-table North East One tussle at Sandal.
The secret shop by market research company North East One, tested the standards of a variety of home builders in the country and Bowey Homes passed with flying colours.
The survey shows in the North East one third of people are not living up to their full potential, nearly a quarter think their lives are stuck in a rut and more than a quarter say they regret not making the most of school.
Noisy neighbours, vandalism and crime make the North East one of the worst places to live in England, according to a new housing report.