ROBERTSON Simpson has expanded its North East network with the establishment of an office in Stockton, the firm's third office in the region.
What does NEN stand for?
NEN stands for North East Network (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEN
We have 21 other meanings of NEN in our Acronym Attic
- Near Earth Network (US NASA)
- Near End
- Nederlands Normalisatie-Instituut (Netherlands Standards Institute)
- Nevada Equestrian Network
- New Edge Networks, Inc.
- New Energy News
- New England Network
- Nieuwe Europese Normen (Dutch: New European Standards)
- No Explanation Needed (Internet slang)
- NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Enterprise Network (US DoD)
- Nucleo de Estudos Negros (Portuguese: Center for Black Studies; Brazil)
- Nursing Ethics Network
- National Emergency Number Association
- National Emergency Nurses Affiliation
- Neighborhood Empowerment Network Association (various locations)
- New England Newspaper Association
- Northern Europe and North America (supercontinent)
- Northeast Nebraska Area Agency on Aging
- Near East & North African Department (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her story is equally emotive as the NGO, the North East Network, that she is a part of, supports disenfranchised women in the district.
TEAM LEADER: Prof Phil Blythe The aim is to create a North East network to encourage drivers to use different routes if jams are predicted for certain roads and to make them more aware of the effect their driving has on air quality and how creating emissions can damage people's health.
It is now calling for a North East network of services to help children.
The event has been organised by Becon, the North East network for black, minority and ethnic (BME) community groups, and will host sessions by Northern TUC and business enterprise organisation SES.
They claimed the 36-year-old was the drugs baron behind the pounds 3m North East network.
In this region, we fork out pounds 134m a year in licence fees, but the BBC commissions not one North East network programme.
Mr Harvey said: "This is a very sad day for North East network TV.