The North East Line will be extended northwards by one station to serve Punggol North including the new Punggol Downtown.
What does NEL stand for?
NEL stands for North East Line (Singapore mass transit)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of NEL
We have 67 other meanings of NEL in our Acronym Attic
- Net Earned Loss (ratio)
- Net Energy of Lactation (cows)
- Network Element Layer
- Neuroendocrinology Letters
- Nevrax Library
- New English Library (publishing)
- No-Evidence Limit (Insurance)
- Non Economic Loss (Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, RSO 1998, Canada)
- Non-English Language
- Nonenhancing Lesion
- NTT Electronics
- Number of Electrons (physics)
- NEU/ERB B2 Ligand Growth Factor
- National Education & Leadership Awards
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National Environmental Law Association (Australia)
- New England Library Association
- New England Livery Association
- Northeast Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Northeastern Loggers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bishop Auckland MP Helen Goodman also backed the North East line, saying aid: "His comments suggesting that the North East needs more right-wing Thatcherism only serve to emphasis just how out of touch the Tories are.
Local 140 and was a contract lineman for the North East Line Construction Co.
This record stood until 1938 when the Mallard of the LNER reached 126mph on the main north east line between Kings Cross and Edinburgh.
TRAIN unions have rejected a last-ditch attempt by railway leaders to avoid further strikes on the Liverpool to North East line.