By working in partnership we have secured Single Housing Investment Pot funding from the North East Housing Board, to provide a range of disabled facilities which we have delivered in partnership with the Care and Repair Home Improvement Agency, and local contractors signifying the true meaning of sustainable regeneration.
What does NEHB stand for?
NEHB stands for North East Housing Board (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEHB
We have 1 other meaning of NEHB in our Acronym Attic
- Nuwara Eliya Hotels Co. Ltd.
- National Environmental Health Association
- National Executive Housekeepers Association
- Nederlands Economisch Historisch Archief (Dutch: Netherlands Economic History Archive; International Institute of Social History; Netherlands)
- Netherlands Economic History Archive (International Institute of Social History; est. 1914; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- North Eastman Health Association (Canada)
- Northern Estates Homeowners Association (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- National Environmental Health Action Plan
- North of England Highway Authorities and Utilities Committee
- National Education, Health and Allied Workers' Union (South Africa)
- North Eastern Health Board (Ireland)
- New England Heritage Breeds Conservancy, Inc.
- Northeast Houston Baptist Church (Humble, TX)
- Nebraska Historic Buildings Survey (also seen as NHBS)
- National eHealth Collaborative
- National Environmental Health Centre
- Navy Environmental Health Center
- Near Eastern History and Civilization
- Nebraska Hardcore
- Neighborhood Emergency Help Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report, by the North East Housing Board ( part of the North East Assembly ( said: "Large sections of the region's dwelling stock do not meet the needs and aspirations of today, having been built to serve an economy and form of society which no longer exists.
He said he was especially pleased to be taking up the role at a time when support had been gained from the North East Housing Board for an investment programme totalling pounds 36m over the next two years.
Middlesbrough's deputy mayor Bob Brady, a North East Housing Board member, said: "This project is a wonderful example of how the needs of specific groups can be met and integrated into a town such as Middlesbrough.
Jonathan Blackie, chairman of the North East Housing Board, said: "These resources will be targeted to regional priorities identified in our housing strategy which is currently being updated.
Jonathan Blackie, chairman of the North East Housing Board and director of Government Office North East, welcomed the increase.
9m from the Single Housing Investment pot, allocated by the North East Housing board.
The cash is being allocated mainly by the North East Housing Board.