Commissioned by the North East Home Insulation Partnership, the survey was launched in a bid to understand why people are choosing not to insulate.
What does NEHIP stand for?
NEHIP stands for North East Home Insulation Partnership (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Hundred Highest (hiking)
- North East Hampshire Historical and Archaeological Society (UK)
- Nebraska Health and Human Services System
- National Equities Holdings, Inc. (est. 1984; Texas)
- National Eye Health Initiative (Australia)
- Native Education and Health Initiative (Louisville, KY)
- New England Health Imaging (est. 1987)
- New England Healthcare Institute (Cambridge, MA)
- New England Heart Institute (cardiac center; New Hampshire)
- National Employment and Health Innovations Network (UK)
- National Employer Health Insurance Survey (National Center for Health Statistics)
- New Emergency Health Kits
- New England Hockey League
- North Eastern Hockey League
- National Episcopal Health Ministries (Indianapolis, IN)
- New England Holocaust Memorial (Boston, MA)
- Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art (Utah State University)
- Never Ever Heard Of
- Niagara Escarpment Hearing Office (Canada)
- New England Hummer Owners Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liberal Democrat Fiona Hall visited Coulby Newham to raise the profile of a campaign by the North East Home Insulation Partnership (NEHIP).
The North East Home Insulation Partnership (NEHIP) is urging councils and installers to work together to offer fairly priced insulation for all.
The Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs is backing the scheme from the Energy Saving Trust Advice Centre by launching the work of the North East Home Insulation Partnership (NEHIP).