Churches Regional Commission in the North East Tourism North East England Stem Cell Institute Jazz North East War Memorials Project Youth for Christ North East Local Enterprise Partnership 15 (North East) Brigade, Territorial Army North East England Farmers Markets North East Recorder Orchestra Ruby North East
What does NESCI stand for?
NESCI stands for North East England Stem Cell Institute (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NESCI in our Acronym Attic
- North East Student Colloquium on Artificial Intelligence (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- New England Smart Communities Action Project (Australian telecommunications project)
- Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management
- National Environmental Scientific Computing Center (US EPA; North Carolina)
- New England Science Center Collaborative
- New England Sports Car Club, Inc. (Ayer, MA)
- New England Society of Clinical Engineering
- New England School of Clinical Hypnotherapy (Northport, ME)
- New England Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- North East Support Centre and Helpline
- NTPC Electric Supply Company Limited (subsidiary of National Thermal Power Corporation)
- Net Evaluation Subcommittee, National Security Council
- National Electric Signaling Company (Washington, DC; 1902-1919)
- National Enameling and Stamping Company (est. 1899)
- Near East Side Community Organization (Indianapolis, IN)
- Notifier Engineered Systems Company (Honeywell)
- New England States Committee on Electricity (Massachusetts)
- National Engineering and Scientific Commission (Pakistan)
- New England School of Communications
- New Standards Committee (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team at North East England Stem Cell Institute took a tiny amount of stem cells from Mr Turnbull's good eye and grew them in a lab.
Russell of Consett, Co Durham, had endured 12 years of painful treatments - which all failed - until he was asked to take part in the North East England Stem Cell Institute trial in 2006.
Together with scientists from Durham University and the North East England Stem Cell Institute (NESCI), they have discovered that those likely to develop a more virulent strain of the disease could be pinpointed by a test.
Now he is one of eight patients with impaired vision who have been treated successfully with their own stem cells in a technique developed by scientists and eye surgeons at the North East England Stem Cell Institute (NESCI) and Newcastle University.
Lyle Armstrong, of the North East England Stem Cell Institute (NESCI), was one of three licence holders in the UK allowed to create animal-human hybrid embryos.
The collaborative team of scientists from Durham University's Stockton campus and the North East England Stem Cell Institute (NESCI) has developed two synthetic molecules to coax stem cells to transform into other forms of tissue.