CAPTION(S): DIGGING IN: Senior riders push the pace in the seventh and penultimate round of the North East Cyclo Cross League at Sedgefield
What does NECCL stand for?
NECCL stands for North East Cyclo Cross League (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECCL
We have 1 other meaning of NECCL in our Acronym Attic
- National Electronic Commerce Coordinating Council (electronic state government alliance)
- New England Camera Club Council
- New England Chinese Christian Conference
- New England Council on Crime and Delinquency
- North East Coastal Community Development Project (Sri Lanka)
- Northeast Coordination Committee of Human Rights (India)
- Network of Educators of Children with Cochlear Implants
- North East Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Assam, India)
- North East Colorado Cellular, Inc.
- New England Center for Civic Life (Franklin Pierce University; Rindge, NH)
- Normoxic Endothelial Cell Conditioned Medium
- Northeast Classic Car Museum (New York)
- New England Confectionery Company
- North of England Cancer Research (Newcastle University, UK)
- North of England Children's Cancer Research Unit
- National English Contest for College Students (China)
- New England Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (Framingham, MA)
- North East Christian Churches Together (UK)
- National Education Closed Circuit Television (United Kingdom)
- Northeast Consortium of Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former NECCA champion and Cleveland fireman Alan Nixon scored his second win of the season at Killingworth Lakeside on Sunday in a race held as part of the TLI North East Cyclo Cross League series.
Consolidating second place in the North East Cyclo Cross League, Matt Kipling made sure of maximum points when he rode away from Science in Sport team-mate Kenny Johnson at Hetton Lyons Park.