Abel is now planning to serve his award-winning curry to the public at Newcastle College's Chef's Academy restaurant, and will also enter next month's annual inter-college Salon Culinaire cookery contest, organised by the North East Culinary Trade Association.
What does NECTA stand for?
NECTA stands for North East Culinary Trade Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NECTA
We have 3 other meanings of NECTA in our Acronym Attic
- NUS (National University of Singapore) Enterprise Centre in Silicon Valley (business incubator; California)
- Neo Education and Charitable Trust (Gujarat, India)
- Nifurtimox-Eflornithine Combination Therapy (sleeping sickness treatment)
- Non-Enhanced Computed Tomography (aka Noncontrast-Enhanced Computed Tomography)
- North East China Transect
- North of England Civic Trust (UK)
- National Electrical Certification and Training Alliance, Ltd. (UK)
- National Examinations Council of Tanzania
- New England Cable Television Association
- New England City and Town Area
- Nottingham Environmental Construction Training for All (UK)
- National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center
- Nanostructured Energy Conversion Technology and Research (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- National Electronic Clinical Trials and Research Network
- Netherlands Expertise Centre for Tropical Apicultural Resources (est. 1990; Netherlands)
- Network for Effective Collaboration Technologies Through Advanced Research
- Network of European CNS (Central Nervous System) Transplantation and Restoration (research organization)
- New Era Classroom Technology and Research (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- North East Combined Transport Activists Roundtable (UK)
- National Early Childhood Technical Assistance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Meagher, who took the North East Culinary Trade Association barista competition title last year, is investing in a specialist cold drip brewer coffee maker.
Budding masterchef Tim, 20, from Suns derland, and his competitors, all aged from 16 to 23, turned up the heat in the annual competition, organised by the North East Culinary Trade Association.
Culinary skills were on show as students were put through their paces in the annual inter-college Salon Culinaire cookery contest, organised by the North East Culinary Trade Association (NECTA).
The crme de la crme of young culinary talent descended on Newcastle Racecourse for the intercollege North East Culinary Trade Association (NECTA) awards yesterday.
Judges for the occasion include Journal Taste editor Katharine Capocci and the chairman of the North East Culinary Trade Association, Douglas Jordan.
NEWCASTLE College trainee chefs and staff are celebrating after coming top at the North East Culinary Trade Association awards.
Eight chefs from the region were in the running for the prestigious award organised by the North East Culinary Trade Association (NECTA).