Byline: John Hill SPECIALIST inventory tracking firm Propeller Holdings hopes to set up a North East centre of excellence for radio frequency technology in the next three years.
What does NECE stand for?
NECE stands for North East Centre of Excellence (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECE
We have 3 other meanings of NECE in our Acronym Attic
- Newport Chemical Agent Disposal Facility
- North East Cheshire Drag Hunt (cross country horse race; UK)
- New England College Development League (hockey)
- New England Committee to Defend Palestine
- Nutrition and Early Child Development Project (Uganda)
- National Energy Center of Excellence (Bismarck State College; North Dakota)
- National Ergonomics Conference and Exposition (workplace injuries)
- Naval Expeditionary Combat Enterprise
- Navy Entomology Center of Excellence (US Navy)
- Networking European Citizenship Education
- National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
- National Engineering Construction Employers' Association (UK)
- New England Clean Energy Council
- Newfoundland Electrical and Computer Engineering Conference (Canada)
- New England Centre for Executive Development (Australia)
- New Era Computer Education (Malaysia)
- Nonequilibrium Capillary Electrophoresis of Equilibrium Mixtures
- Near East Cultural and Educational Foundation (Canada)
- Nordic and East/Central European Network for Qualitative Social Research
- New England Center for Emergency Preparedness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blyth was the first place in Britain to have an offshore wind turbine development and is home to the North East Centre of Excellence for New & Renewable Energy.
In addition, the North East Improvement and Efficiency Partnership, which includes the former North East Centre of Excellence, launched a harmonised set of contract documents to address the fact that every local council's tender documents used to be different.
The work was undertaken by the North East Centre of Excellence (NECE) with support from Northumberland County Council.
The North East Centre of Excellence, the body tasked with improving public procurement in the region, has worked with Eversheds and NECC to standardise this document.