Byline: KAREN DENT THE Blueprint Awards was devised by Professors Max Robinson and Brian Tanner as part of the North East Centre for Scientific Enterprise project between the North East's five universities.
What does NECSE stand for?
NECSE stands for North East Centre for Scientific Enterprise (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North of England Commissioning Support (UK)
- New England Convenience Store Association
- Nuclear Energy Corporation of South Africa
- Nuclear Energy Council of South Africa (est. 1999)
- NOAA Environmental Compliance and Safety Assessment System
- Nationwide Express Courier Services Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- National Energy Center for Sustainable Communities
- New England Competitive Sailing Center (Stamford, CT)
- Northeast Customer Service Committee (est. 1979)
- Newburgh Enlarged City School District (New York)
- Naval Electronics Systems Systems Engineering Center
- Novalux Extended Cavity Surface Emitting Laser
- North East Community Support Group (Brisbane, Australia)
- New England Complex Systems Institute
- New England Complexity Science Institute
- New England Computer Solutions, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- New England Coalition for Sustainable Population
- National Electronic Child Support Resource System
- National Enhanced Cancer Surveillance System (Health Canada)
- Naval Electronic Combat Surveillance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The One North East supported event, devised by Professor Brian Tanner and Professor Max Robinson of the North East Centre for Scientific Enterprise (NECSE) saw 21 finalists from the five regional universities - Durham, Newcastle, Northumbria, Sunderland and Teesside - pitch their ideas to a panel of industry experts who analysed the businesses and decided on the winner for each category.
Competition organiser Professor Max Robinson, enterprise education director at the North East Centre for Scientific Enterprise, said: "I'm delighted we've received the minister's endorsement.