The North Dakota university system has six four-year and five two-year colleges, an operating budget of $1.
What does NDUS stand for?
NDUS stands for North Dakota University System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Norsk Dysmeliforenings Ungdom (Norwegian Dysmelia Youth Association)
- Notre Dame University
- Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology (India)
- Network Determined User Busy (3GPP spec 22093)
- Northern Doctors Urgent Care (UK)
- Notre Dame University College of Nursing
- Nam Dinh Urban Development Project (Vietnam; Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotides Dehydrogenase Ubiquinone Flavoprotein 24-kDa (gene)
- National Defense University Library (Washington, DC)
- Nasty Demon, Unknown Origin
- North Dakota University System Online
- Non-Dispersive Ultra-Violet analyzer
- NASP Derived Vehicle
- National Disabled Veterans
- Negative Delta V (battery voltage indicator)
- Newcastle Disease Virus
- No Declared Value (shipping)
- No Delay of Vessel
- No Directional Variation (meteorology and aviation)
- Number of Distinct Values (statistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced in January that it is pioneering a North Dakota University System program that awards college credit to workers who have completed federally-approved apprenticeship training.
Networking and human resource development are the watchwords for this collaborative effort between the two North Dakota research universities, four baccalaureate institutions in the North Dakota University System and five tribal community colleges.