Marohl is Associate Professor and Department Chair of the Diesel Technology program at the North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton, N.
What does NDSCS stand for?
NDSCS stands for North Dakota State College of Science
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDSCS
- National Down Syndrome Congress
- Neerim District Secondary College (Victoria, Australia)
- Network for the Detection of Stratospheric Change
- North Dakota Soybean Council
- North Dakota School Counselor's Association
- Northern Districts Sporting Car Club (Australia)
- Nancy Drew Secrets Can Kill (gaming)
- National Down Syndrome Cytogenetic Register (UK)
- Notional Debt Service Coverage Ratio (India)
- National Duck Stamp Collectors Society (Harleysville, PA)
- National Depression Screening Day
- Network Digital Signage Display
- North Dakota School for the Deaf
- North Davis Sewer District (Syracuse, UT)
- Northwest Disaster Search Dogs (Richmond, WA)
- North Dakota State Data Center
- National Disaster Search Dog Foundation
- National Dental Specialty Examination (Canada)
- Naturalistic Driving Study Environment (Dresden. Germany)
- Network Database Search Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
DENTAL ASSISTING SCHOOLS FIRST PLACE NORTH DAKOTA STATE COLLEGE OF SCIENCE WAHPETON, ND Presented by Lucinda Johnson Students conducted a contest for all affiliated dental sites, inviting dentists to nominate their leading assistant with a letter of recommendation.
She is not named Hillary or Condoleezza, and she didn't become president of the United States, but Cassie Leidholm made history in her own way when she became president of the North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS) electrical club.
Terry Marohl, North Dakota State College of Science, Wahpeton, N.
AP) -- North Dakota State College of Science has a growing presence in Fargo.
It was the experience of a lifetime for me as an instructor," said Paul Mosey who taught Rapp at North Dakota State College of Science.
North Dakota State College of Science, Wahpeton, N.