NSWNA Kempsey Hospital Branch is celebrating a significant victory in its campaign for one more RN per shift in the hospital's busy ED, with the North Coast Area Health Service (NCAHS) agreeing to almost all their demands.
What does NCAHS stand for?
NCAHS stands for North Coast Area Health Service (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAHS
- National Commission on Accountability in Higher Education (Boulder, CO)
- North Carolina Area Health Education Centers
- National Council Against Health Fraud
- National Centre of Applied Human Genetics (est. 1980)
- Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- National Center for Animal Health Programs (US Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service)
- North Carolina Association of Health Plans (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- National Center for Animal Health Surveillance
- Norfolk County Agricultural High School (Walpole, MA)
- North Carolina Association of Health Underwriters (Greensboro, NC)
- North Coast Association of Health Underwriters (California)
- National Coalition for Adult Immunization
- National Committee on Atomic Information (est. 1945; Federation of American Scientists)
- National Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- National Congress of American Indians
- Neighborhood Cleaners Association International (New York, NY)
- North Central Area Interconnect (school consortium; South Dakota)
- National Center for American Indian and Alaska Native Mental Health Research (University of Colorado Denver)
- Nuclear Chemical Accident & Incident Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frances is a nurse manager in professional development and Anne is a nurse practitioner in psychogeriatrics, both are based at the North Coast Area Health Service and Dr Christine Alavi Associate Professor is based at the SCU Coffs Campus.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Hundreds of nurses and community members attended rallies at four major North Coast hospitals to protest against severe budget cuts across the North Coast Area Health Service.
Kempsey nurses took to the streets and called for public support for their case, after the North Coast Area Health Service (NCAHS) refused for two years to address nurses' concerns over inadequate staffing.
This is part of an overall reduction of 400 full-time equivalent positions in the North Coast Area Health Service.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The North Coast Area Health Service (NCAHS) has officially launched a new occupational health and safety program called 'One Car Less'.
In a fascinating and highly engaging presentation, Debbie explained how the North Coast Area Health Service had identified a high incidence of ongoing aged presentations to the ED in Port Macquarie and sought a nurse practitioner to ease the burden.