43 Ajanta Pharma Limited 44 Clinical Trial Overview of Ajanta Pharma Limited 44 Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government 45 North Central Cancer Treatment Group 45 Clinical Trial Overview of North Central Cancer Treatment Group 45 Meiwa Hospital 46 Clinical Trial Overview of Meiwa Hospital 46 The University of Texas M.
What does NCCT stand for?
NCCT stands for North Central Cancer Treatment Group (also seen as NCCTG; National Cancer Institute)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCT
We have 37 other meanings of NCCT in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Council for the Social Studies
- Northern California Cigar Smoking Society
- National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science
- Nuffield Community Care Studies Unit (University of Leicester; UK)
- National Center for Competency Testing
- National Consumer Cost Tool (Blue Cross)
- Network Centric Collaborative Targeting
- Non Contact Current Transformer
- Non-Cooperative Countries and Territories
- Nortel Communication Control Toolkit (software)
- Northern California Construction and Training, Inc.
- North Carolina Cable Telecommunications Association
- North Carolina Christmas Tree Association (Boone, NC)
- Newaygo County Career-Tech Center (Fremont, MI)
- North Carolina Conservation Tax Credit (state program)
- National Centers for Career and Technical Education
- North Cambridge Crime Task Force (Massachusetts)
- North Coast Correctional Treatment Facility (Ohio)
- National Coordinating Committee on Therapeutic Goods (est. 1971; Australia)
- North Central Cancer Treatment Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a collaborative phase III clinical trial, researchers at the North Central Cancer Treatment Group, and the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
CHICAGO - Eating bars rich in flaxseed failed to reduce hot flashes for postmenopausal women in a randomized, placebo-controlled, phase III trial conducted by the North Central Cancer Treatment Group.
Sloan and his colleagues gathered data from the large Mayo Clinic and North Central Cancer Treatment Group (NCCTG) clinical trials treatment and cancer control study databases.
At the North Central Cancer Treatment Group based at the Mayo Clinic, Soori serves as a member of the executive committee, novel therapeutics, health disparities and audit committees.
Jatoi and other physicians in the North Central Cancer Treatment Group gave six cups of tea a day (each made with one gram of green tea powder) to 42 cancer patients whose PSA levels hadn't dropped despite treatment with hormones.
Researchers used data from the North Central Cancer Treatment Group N9831 study for their analysis.
In a North Central Cancer Treatment Group trial, venlafaxine reduced hot flash frequency by 52% and median hot flash scores by 57% in the first 185 patients evaluated.