When she graduated from the Yale midwifery program, Barbara went to work at North Central Bronx Hospital.
What does NCBH stand for?
NCBH stands for North Central Bronx Hospital (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBH
We have 2 other meanings of NCBH in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Behavioral Genomics (brain research; Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- National Coalition of Black Gays (est. 1978)
- Nationwide Coach & Bus Glazing (UK)
- Neighborhood Capital Budget Group
- Nominating Committee of the Board of Governors (American College of Surgeons)
- North Carolina Botanical Garden (Chapel HIll, NC)
- National Coalition to Ban Handguns
- New Century Book House
- non-coincident busy hours
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital
- Northern California Behavioral Health
- number of calls during a busy hour
- North Carolina Bear Hunters Association (Greensboro, NC)
- National Council on Bioethics in Human Research (Canada)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NIH)
- National Coalition Building Institute
- National Cord Blood Inventory (New York, NY)
- National Council for the Blind of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland)
- National Crimes Bureau of India
- North Carolina Banking Institute (est. 1996; University of North Carolina School of Law; Chapel Hill, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those hospitals include includes Bellevue Hospital, Coney Island Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital, Harlem Hospital, Jacobi Medical Center, Kings County Hospital, Lincoln Medical Center, Metropolitan Hospital, North Central Bronx Hospital, Queens Hospital, and Woodhull Hospital.
At North Central Bronx Hospital, which had a famous midwife-run obstetrics service, I remember an agitated midwife running down a corridor yelling, "She needs a C-section