Standards: A Historical Overview Seven major national standards for school libraries have evolved since those issued in 1920 by the National Education Association and the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools (Jones, 1982, p.
What does NCACSS stand for?
NCACSS stands for North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Craft Assessment and Certification Program
- New Castle Area Career Program (Indiana)
- North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- National Coalition to Abolish Corporal Punishment in Schools
- National Coalition for African Centered Rites of Passage
- National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools (Michigan)
- National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools (Ypsilanti, MI)
- North Carolina Association of Convenience Stores (Raleigh, NC)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- North Central Area Credit Union (Houghton Lake, MI)
- North Carolina Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus
- National College of Art and Design (Irish college)
- Network Computer Aided Design (1997 trademark of NCAD Corporation; Erlanger, KY)
- New Cumberland Army Depot
- Noise Control and Acoustics Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- North Carolina Association of the Deaf
- Notice of Cancellation At Anniversary Date (insurance/reinsurance)
- National Campaign against Drug Abuse (now National Drug Strategy; Australia)