Agricultural Research Service entomologist Jonathan Lundgren at the North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory in Brookings, South Dakota, and former ARS entomologist Michael Seagraves were part of a team of ARS and university scientists that examined how lady beetle diets alter their feeding patterns and physiology.
What does NCARL stand for?
NCARL stands for North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory (USDA; Brookings, SD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCARL
- North Carolina Association for Research in Education (est. 1974)
- North Central Arkansas Regional Economic Development (Mountain Home, AK)
- North Carolina Animal Resource Education Services
- National Committee for Amish Religious Freedom (Livonia, MI)
- Navarro County Animals at Risk Foundation (Corsicana, TX)
- North Carolina Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (est. 1965)
- North Carolina Association of Residence Halls
- North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame
- North Central Army Reserve Intelligence Support Center (Joint) (Fort Sheridan)
- National Committee Against Repressive Legislation
- North Carolina Army National Guard
- New COPS (Computer Oracle and Password System) Analysis and Report Program (Unix)
- North Carolina Angler Recognition Program (fishing)
- North Carolina Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- Northern Cod Adjustment and Recovery Program (Canada)
- National Capital Alliance of Race Relations
- North Carolina Association of Radio Reading Services
- North Carolinians Against Racist and Religious Violence
- Nassau County Amateur Radio Society (Hilliard, FL)
- Never Change a Running System (proverb)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Salinity Laboratory, Riverside, California 2 research units 36 employees Pullman, Washington 6 research units 136 employees Fort Collins, Colorado 7 research units 141 employees Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory, Sidney, Montana 2 research units 72 employees North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory, Brookings, South Dakota 1 research unit 39 employees Lincoln, Nebraska 2 research units 81 employees National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Peoria, Illinois 7 research units 226 employees Oxford, Mississippi 3 research units 102 employees Athens, Georgia 9 research units 195 employees Appalachian Fruit Research Station, Kearneysville, West Virginia 1 research unit 65 employees Fort Detrick, Maryland 1 research unit 46 employees U.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * ARS locations included in this issue where air quality research is conducted ** Other ARS locations where air quality research is conducted # Other ARS locations included in this issue Pullman, WA 6 research units 144 employees Northwest Irrigation and Soils Research Laboratory, Kimberly, ID 1 research unit 39 employees San Joaquin Valley Agricultural Sciences Center, Parlier, CA 3 research units 117 employees Riverside, CA 3 research units 46 employees Las Cruces, NM 2 research units 54 employees North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory, Brookings, SD 1 research unit 55 employees Ames, IA 8 research units 501 employees Roman L.