The North Carolina State Ports Authority stopped plans to open the largest international terminal on the east coast in Brunswick County.
What does NCSPA stand for?
NCSPA stands for North Carolina State Ports Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCSPA
We have 4 other meanings of NCSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist
- NCS Pearson
- Near Chip Scale Package
- Netscreen Certified Security Professional
- Network of Concerned Science Professionals
- Neutral Calcaneal Stance Position (biomechanics)
- Nuclear Criticality Safety Program (DOE)
- National Corrugated Steel Pipe Association (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina School Psychology Association
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association (Raleigh, NC)
- National Council of State Pharmacy Association Executives (now National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations)
- National Council for Specialist Palliative Care (UK)
- National Center for the Study of Privatization in Education (New York, NY)
- National Center for the Study of Postsecondary Educational Supports (Honolulu, HI)
- National Center on Student Progress Monitoring (Washington, DC)
- National Competency Standards for Project Management (Australia)
- National Council for Staff, Program and Organizational Development
- National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology
- National Crime Scene Planning Panel
- Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology (San Anselmo, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A team representing the North Carolina State Ports Authority won the tournament this year followed, by Wilmington Shipping and Baggett Transportation.
Army Reserve Soldiers, professional commercial transportation providers, the North Carolina State Ports Authority, stevedoring contractors, and the International Longshoremen's Association has enabled the command to safely move in excess of 1.
; North Carolina State Ports Authority, Wilmington, N.