The North Carolina Beer and Wine Wholesalers Association said the law was necessary because direct shipments have increased dramatically, encouraged by the convenience of Internet shopping.
What does NCBWWA stand for?
NCBWWA stands for North Carolina Beer and Wine Wholesalers Association (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- NUS College in Bio Valley (Singapore)
- National Concrete Burial Vault Association
- Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- National Center for Bicycling and Walking
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women
- National Congress of Black Women, Inc.
- Northwoods Coalition for Battered Women (Bemidji, MN)
- National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association (est. 1962)
- National Congress of British West Africa (est. 1920)
- North Carolina Beer Wholesalers Association
- National Center for Blind Youth in Science (Baltimore, MD)
- Nagaragawa Convention Center (Japan)
- Nagoya Congress Center (Japan)
- Nampa Civic Center (Nampa, ID)
- Naphtha Cracking Center (petrochemicals; South Korea)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Class Code
- Nashville Convention Center (Nashville, TN)
- Nashville Cowboy Church
- Nassau Community College
- National Cadet Competition (Civil Air Patrol)